Shop Local LLC is a local WI company that provides Cooperative/Shared Marketing Programs, Social Media Management, Web Design Services and other Online Marketing Services like SEO to local businesses. We help advance business forward with the latest and greatest. In our fast paced world businesses have to be where customers are like online, social media, texting and more.
The Shop Local Movement was started to grow our same local community but online with all the conveniences and features of our modern technology world. As we build our audience online we can easily and cost effectively connect local businesses to local shoppers.
Advance your career at Shop Local – A Fast Growing Company
Shop Local is currently growing it’s media reach and are looking for talented individuals who want to join an exciting team. This is your chance to have an impact on the transformation of our community.
We believe strongly that local businesses are the backbone of our economy!
We love to support local businesses and that’s why we have created our Shop Local communities.
We believe in our Shop Local team and take pride in knowing that they help connect local people to local businesses.
Social Media Marketing Manager
Shop Local is a community network across the top 10 online & mobile medias. We are looking for talented social media managers that have experience with creating an online persona that builds a following and interaction. We need an expert to be able to share and paint a picture of our local business experiences.
As a Social Media Community Manager you will be responsibility for the following key deliverables:
* Create marketing posts (articles/ads) for local businesses as you shop, eat, etc.
* Manage day-to-day community activities, generating awareness, sparking user imagination.
* Manage email, web and electronic viral marketing promotions & incentives to grow membership and encourage repeated community participation.
* Respond re-actively and engage proactively ensuring brand voice and a high level of responsiveness are maintained.
* Drive innovation and incorporate new social techniques/tools into the communities.
* Establish and evaluate metrics and performance benchmarks for programs. Compile regular reports tracking sentiment, share of voice, and other relevant metrics.
* Work with analytic and social listening tools. Analyze relevant data and generate reports that provide insights and identify growth opportunities.
* Monitor and stay up to date on relevant trending topics and changes to social media platforms to quickly locate opportunities for engagement. Identify new tools, technology, trends.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated social media community management experience, either in a corporate or advertising agency environment.
- Proven track record of creating effective direct response marketing programs.
- Strong written and oral communication skills are required.
- Familiarity with social media networks and tools. Familiarity with various computer software and hardware preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to thrive in a team-oriented culture.
- Project oriented, pro-active, Self-motivated and, performance driven professional with the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Experience using Google Analytics
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Video Production Internship
We are looking for an talented intern who can create videos for Shop Local, local businesses, events and more. Very flexible opportunity to learn, be creative, run with your own ideas and grow with a local fast growing company.
We prefer some coursework and experience.
This is your chance to have an impact on the transformation of our local businesses and their online marketing efforts.
An excellent internship experience with potential for continued projects. It is non paid but the potential to move into a paid position.
Submit your resume to email@example.com
Marketing/Social Media/Graphic Design Internship
We are looking for creative individuals with marketing and/or social media experience, who think outside the box. Graphic design experience would be excellent but it’s not a requirement. We are building an innovative team to develop successful social media strategies that create effective interaction on multiple social media platforms.
We believe our Shop Local team takes pride in knowing that they help connect local people to local businesses while enjoying the local business experience. It is a non paid internship to give the intern experience but it also gives us a way to find the most talented individuals to bring on the team.
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.